1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Lizardmen Host for sale (USA)

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Elmquasmash, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Elmquasmash
    Razordon

Elmquasmash New Member

Hey guys, after being a member here for many years, it's time for me to turn in my small Lizardmen army (well, what's left of it):

20 Saurus w/hand weapons (shields not attached still on sprues)
    2 boxes of (16) Saurus (Each) (both new, one still has shrinkwrap on it)
    36 Skinks (on bases, no arms attached, all of them are still on sprues)
    10 temple guard on bases (no arms attached everything is still on sprues except for unit champion)
    2 salamanders with handlers (assembled but Sallies are not glued to their bases)
    1 Stegadon (painted) Stegadon is assembled, not glued to base, howdah is partially complete but still no weapons/engine attached so you can still choose what to do to it
    5 converted Cold Ones (the actual paint log for them can be found here:
    http://www.lustria-online.com/viewtopic.php?t=4174
    So you can see a bit of work went into it ;) )
    8 more cold ones not assembled still on sprues (they do have 5 extra DE cold ones if you wanted to convert 5 more for a solid 10) (one of the DE cold ones has a head missing so you'll have to be creative there...)
    NIP GW Movement tray kit (with some extra bits from a different kit)

I have pictures up on photobucket for everything: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Elmquasmash/library/Warhammer%20Lizardmen?sort=3&page=1

I'm looking for 250$ paypal but I'm open to offers.

2. Cragglehatch
    Skink

Cragglehatch New Member

I am just starting out [or planning to get started,rather :p], so getting models for cheaper-than-normal would help me out a lot :p.

I was just wondering: for your Saurus boxes, the one that no longer has shrink wrap, have the sprues inside already been cut and assembled?

You have some images of Saurus in various stages of completion around these two boxes, so I wasn;t sure if any of them were from one of the boxes :p.

In either case, good luck with the sale, and sad to see someone leave. :[

3. heuningby
    Saurus

heuningby Member

Still available?

Please Pm me if yes