1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Some help for a new AOS (and Seraphon!) player

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Anemone_AOS, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Anemone_AOS
    Jungle Swarm

Anemone_AOS New Member

Hi all,

Hope this is the right place to ask this sort of thing.
    I have recently been convinced to play AOS by a friend I used to play fantasy with many years ago.

Just like back then, I would love to play a Seraphon army. From the models I have looked at, I want to run Saurus as they seem the coolest to me model-wise. The limited reading I have done suggests using coalesced with Koatl's Claw, but this may be out of date now.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a 2000 ish point list as that's what most people play at the venue near me play. It doesn't need to be super competitive, just fun and engaging whilst also being somewhat synergistic.

If you could explain some of the reasons for decisions made, I would really appreciate that as I don't have a full grasp of the army and it's units just yet.

Many thanks and I look forward to being slightly more regular on here as I begin my Seraphon journey!

- Anemone

JTSleep likes this.
  2. Just A Skink
    Skink Chief

Just A Skink Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Jungle @Anemone_AOS.

Saurus are in an okay place, but currently not as versatile as Skinks. Not quite as many synergies to spread to the various units. Still, I say to play what you enjoy bc Saurus are still fun.

Check out the Seraphon Overview thread to get an idea of what the Seraphon army is like.

I recently posted a thread about the Oldblood on Carnosaur that has a solid 2000pt Koatl's Claw army suggested, as well as some discussion about how to play it.

Plus, it's good to just generally poke around and look at the various army threads as well.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    jinjerJosh22 and JTSleep like this.