1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Sorry may have posted in tactics by accident fun 1000point 8th

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Oldway, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Oldway
    Jungle Swarm

Oldway New Member

My friend and I have played warhammer for more years than I care to remember.

We have decided to try a fun little game to see who can construct the best army from our favourite units.

He has taken on the mantle of forces of evil and I have taken on forces of good

he has the following 4 books he can choose from , Vampires, Orcs, Chaos Daemons, and Dark Elves

I have Empire, Dwarves, Lizardmen (yeah) and Ogres

Table is only 4 feet wide and 4 deep for this little battle
    1000 points each no duplicate choices except for core so I cannot take 4 steam tanks for example lol
    All race/ book specific rules only apply to that race so for example- empire hold your ground only applies to empire
    or tetto'eko vanguard only applies to lizzies, gut magic only applies to ogres etc
    No inter race mixing so empire priest for example cannot join ogres to give hatred!!!!
    Also no panic from other races

General's leadership can be used on all units and BSB can also be used for re rolls

Also battle magic the eight normal can be used on all units

Vampire count can use character as it's general so he does not have to invest a huge amount of points into a character if he does not wish too

Anyways what do you guys think should be in each list or more importantly mine

I am leaning to a bare thane ld 10, dwarven cannon forge and furnace, 4 mournfangs + dragon hide banner 2 x 10 gnoblars, 1 sabretusk, 1 empire level 1 wiz +dispel scroll

Then not sure what else?

Bastilidon?
    Steam tank - expensive
    Skink chief bsb and or quango

Thoughts?