7th Ed. Stupid Cold One in Saurus Unit Question

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by MI_Tiger, Feb 13, 2010.

1. MI_Tiger
    Temple Guard

MI_Tiger Member

I have a Stupidity question (hopefully not a stupid question :) ) that I hope you can clear up.

If a Cold One character is in a Saurus Unit, the entire unit is subject to Stupidity. If the Stupidity test is failed, the unit moves forward 1/2 their normal movement. For the combined unit, how far is this? I see two possibilities:

1) The unit moves 3.5" since it is the CO who is stupid and that is 1/2 of the it's movement. This is less than the 4" normal movement of the Saurus, but they are limited by the Cold One. This seems the most logical "real-world" answer, but I suspect the correct answer is . . .

2) The unit moves 2" which is 1/2 of the Saurus movement. When the Cold One joined the unit, the whole unit became subject to Stupidity, so when the test was failed, the entire unit became Stupid. So each model has 1/2 movement and the unit is limited by the slowest model which is a 2" Saurus.

I think #2 is correct, but I'm not positive. I'd appreciate any clarification. Thanks in advance.

2. Bibamus
    Bastiladon

Bibamus New Member

the unit doesn't become subject to stupidity but follows the orders from a stupid leader... also a unit allways moves at the speed of its slowest model, in this case 4. if the scar vet fails his stupidity test the whole units moves 4/2" forward (half the slowest M value)

also, i failed a stupidity test on COC's earlyer today with tripple 6's for anyone that wants to argue that its not worth worrying about :p