8th Ed. Stupidity and Slann Line of Sight

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Bibamus, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Bibamus
    Bastiladon

Bibamus New Member

my 1st question goes to stupidity. i heard some people argue that in this edition creatures with stupitiy are allways ITP, no only when they fail the test and i have not found anything in the rulebook to deny this. any ideeas?

my 2nd question goes to stupidity aswell. following the wording in the rulebook a creature is stupid untill it passes its stupidity check, so if the above is no true would models in the 1st turn of the game, before they get to roll the stupidity check be ITP? also when entering the stupidity forest... does it mean they are ITP and thus don't get o flee unit its their turn again? had this problem with skinks charged by warriors of chaos, ended up standing and shooting to avoid further discussion

my 3rd question goes to the slann line of sight. in the previous edition he used to have large target line of sight in his magic phase, the FAQ says hat when he is with the TG he has line of sight "as he was floating over the heads of the models" or something like that. the problem is that the slann model has the same hight wih or without TG, so how does that work? TG shouldn't affect true line of sight at all

2. Caneghem
    Carnasaur

Caneghem New Member

For #3, I'd say you can treat it as though the palanquin were above head level on the TG. It might give you some LOS over higher obstacles, but it really isn't as good as it used to be.