7th Ed. Tekko'eko and his flying La z Boy

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by kingdeamon, May 25, 2009.

1. kingdeamon
    Jungle Swarm

kingdeamon New Member

I was reading the info about how he is on a palanquin but he "MAY be placed in the second rank of a unit of skinks rather then Temple Guards" along with some other rules.

My big question mark today is that can he still act like a Slann in a temple guard unit or will he be placed in the first rank like other characters? I'm looking at the "May" as if he could do both without any problems. Any clarification or thoughts on this will be great.

2. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

I would say that, since it directly compares it to a Slaan palanquin, it operates in the same way, but with Skinks instead of TG.

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

I think since it says 'RATHER than TG' it is meant to mean that no he cannot go into the TG in the same way, he would sit in the front rank, but he can go in the skinks.

I think you are reading into it too far and looking for a loophole. :p

4. kingdeamon
    Jungle Swarm

kingdeamon New Member

Ok, had some wishful thinking of putting him into a temple guard unit instead of a skink unit. He can be an powerful character and wanted some set up that could protect him since skinks rarely last if they get into combat. Have to use their speed to survive. ;)