8th Ed. Temple Guard Rules Question

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by clt40k, Sep 20, 2010.

1. clt40k
    Jungle Swarm

clt40k New Member

Hey, quick question for everyone... Army Builder says I can only have ONE unit of Temple Guard in my list... but when I look in the Codex and the new FAQ I don't see anything about this being a 0-1 choice. Please point me to the page #s or location if I have this wrong....

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

That is probaly a oversight... :rolleyes:
    I think they where 1-0 per Slann in 6th edition.

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Yeah check to make sure you don't have the 6th edition rules rather than 7th.. Easiest way to check, see if razordons and stegadon ancients are on the list.
    My army builder lets me have multiple units of TG.

4. Kurlin
    Ripperdactil

Kurlin New Member

I do believe you mean 8th not 7th :),

if not you need to download the new warhammer 8th edition army builder data file. It is tracked now by the AB software for updates etc... It is separate from the combined 6th/7th one.

Have not tried doing multiple TG units in the new data file so it could very well be a bug.

5. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

No I actually meant 7th, since our current army book is the 7th ed one not an 8th ed one, I was differentiating between it and the old 6th ed army book. ;) That is more likely to be where the compatibility issue comes in rather than 7th core rules vs 8th core rules, which actually does little overall aside from introducing the percentage based system for different types of units.