1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We were here first!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rustybrazenfire, Jul 30, 2010.

1. rustybrazenfire
    Skink

rustybrazenfire New Member

Hi, new to the forums officially but I've been lurking about a bit over the last couple weeks. I started learning in 7th, played four games with a proxy army, then have played two more in 8th.

I know a lot of players disallow proxies or dislike them, but I and the group I play with like to try things out before investing in the models for them. It's let me experiment quite a bit before really putting the money down on the hobby. So I'm relatively new to the collecting side of it, but I've started by picking up units I tend to use frequently anyway (a Stegadon and some Cold One Cav).

My experience thusfar and what I've read here on the boards tactics-wise seem to be at odds in some respects, so I'll probably have loads of questions!

2. Elmquasmash
    Razordon

Elmquasmash New Member

Welcome to the forums! And don't trip about proxxies :) The only thing that would bother me is if they played with them without ever showing interest in buying models or if they made super 'cheesy' armies with them ;) Hope to see you around in the forums so we can get to know you and you can get to know the Lizardmen experience!