1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well hello there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iamtib, Sep 7, 2021.

1. iamtib
    Skink

iamtib Active Member

Hello fellow lizard people!

I have been painting and playing 40K armies for quite some time so I am no stranger to the hobby. We recently decided to play Warcry with a friend and after playing a few games with Cypher Lords, I decided to pick "Seraphons" and got the Start Collecting Skinks to start my band.

I knew some about this army because, back in Warhammer Fantasy Battles, I was collecting The Empire (back when i was young!) and Lizardmen was a great army as well, with fluff stories about expeditions in Lustria "the new World".

And from the very first Skink I was instantly hooked! and i knew I wanted to do more than just a single small warband but rather expand. I know very little about AoS and the gaming system but I figured the coming of 3rd Edition would be a good time to start.

I am so glad this forum exists and still has activity. In the era of social networks, facebook and such, it is rare to see an old style forum active.

So hello hello, and can't wait to interact with all of you!

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Welcome to Lustria!

3. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Welcome along!!

I spotted your army already in the Painting and Converting subforum, amazing stuff!
    You are welcome to show your 40K stuff in the appropriate thread as well or your own painting blog.

do you still have your Empire army from back in the days?

Have fun around here and ask if you need some help, there is always somebody that might be able to help.

Grrr, Imrahil

4. iamtib
    Skink

iamtib Active Member

Thank you guys:

:D thanks!
    Well I'm going to share some more pictures for my 40K army of choice : the Harlequins! Keep your eyes peeled.

It should be at my parent's in an old shoe box, collecting dust, and I guess with loads of broken spears and swords!

Noxolotl and Imrahil like this.
  5. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

General Kenobi, welcome to Jurassic Park!

Make sure you take a good look around as there are a bunch of really great parts of this forum.

Warhammer Fantasy is being kept alive by a stalwart fellowship! Do not believe us gone... We will only ever be gone when no-one the forum supports us (little Harry Potter reference there).

Enjoy!

Imrahil likes this.
  6. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Welcome aboard, glad you joined us!