1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS What do you think of Soulscream Bridge for Coalesced armies?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by NecridHydra, Feb 9, 2021.

1. NecridHydra
    Temple Guard

NecridHydra Well-Known Member

Hello there!

So, I was making a list in Battlescribe and noticed a few Endless Spells I never see before on AoS official builder. I searched for them and I saw you can use any of them.

I really liked the Bridge, since it gives more mobility to our army, but 100pts may be excessive. I've never seen a list in this web with those spells. What are your opinions? I'll definetly try it on my next game.

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. Dread Saurian
    Stegadon

Dread Saurian Well-Known Member

I mean 100 pts for that spell... meh

NecridHydra and LizardWizard like this.
  3. Jason839
    Salamander

Jason839 Well-Known Member

i prefer the skink starseer instead. its only 40 more points than the bridge, is a wizard, makes command points, its movement ability cannot be countered and it synergizes well with the units coalesced likes to use.

NecridHydra and LizardWizard like this.
  4. Putzfrau
    Skar-Veteran

Putzfrau Well-Known Member

Bridge is awesome for armies that have "stand still" bonuses (specifically for shooting) because bridge doesnt count as moving.

If you're just trying to move melee armies into combat faster, that 100 points is probably better spent elsewhere. I've tried bridge in a Sunclaw coalesced army and its just kinda meh. The biggest thing i didn't like was how restrictive it makes deployment. I don't think its the worst thing in the world, definitely try it out if you want but it wasn't for me.

NecridHydra likes this.
  5. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

There was a list with the bridge, but it was back in the last months before the release of our new battletome.
    It was with 3 Bastiladons with ark of sotek for MWs spam in melee, 2 of them were teleported via LoSaT and the third via bridge, proceeding to charge with the hunter constellation.

ATM i don't think the Bridge has any "real" use for us, but who knows?

NecridHydra likes this.
  6. NecridHydra
    Temple Guard

My dreams are shattered hahahahah. I'll get a Starseer as @Jason839 says. He's -1 to save spell could also be very helpful.

7. Putzfrau
    Skar-Veteran

Putzfrau Well-Known Member

Hey man, let your heart be free. If you want to try out the bridge try out the bridge. Seraphon are such a strong, flexible army you'll probably find success no matter what you do.

Dread Saurian likes this.
  8. Dread Saurian
    Stegadon

Dread Saurian Well-Known Member

Yeah dude if you want to use the mini make an army that includes it. I'd run it if I didn't need my 110 skinks(no I'm not dropping more)

9. cyberhawk94
    Cold One

cyberhawk94 Active Member

Another option here is including some Chameleon Skinks, gives you a mobile unit to grab objectives and such with solid shooting for roughly the same points.

I always include one 5 man in my Coalesced lists simply so my opponent cant fully commit their army

Killer Angel likes this.
  10. NecridHydra
    Temple Guard

The idea wasn't to pick objectives but to charge as if it were a LoSaT with a couple of units. I've seen a guy using it with CoS and teleporting a squad of dwarves to snip heroes.