1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. What to do about Chakax and Tehenhauin?

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Eyeless1, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Eyeless1
    Saurus

Eyeless1 Member

Hey Guys! Long time no see! Seriously, its been a year and a half since I was last on this forum, but in that year I was able to graduate college and had a second child who is 6 months old. But yeah, with warhammer total war out for the past few months its been fun to play and its gotten me back in to the table top game, 8th edition that is, AOS looks to wierd.... (This is probably exactly what GW wanted....curse you...)

Anyway....not sure if this is in the right part of the forum...

I really really really want to get my hands on the old Tehenhauin model. Cuz who doesnt think ripping the heart out of a skaven looks cool? However GW no longer makes the model, and I really want a dead rat/skink with a heart in its hand. Does anybody have any ideas what I could do here? I think I might pick up sculpting with green stuff, but I've never done it before... Or does anybody have a model they would be willing to sell me?

Likewise, I want a Chakax model. I've seen some cool conversions using other bits I could easily accquire, but does anybody have any ideas here?

2. Carnikang
    Carnasaur

Carnikang Well-Known Member

Best Bet is secondary market/ebay. Last I saw (a few hours ago) only one guy had two Tehenhauin, and he's set the price at $50 per, or best offer.

3. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

SlanntaClause Well-Known Member

Mine cost me a pretty penny on Ebay but they have actually came up pretty cheaply on their which made me regret bidding so high - you might be able to get a bargin keep it as a followed search?

4. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

I typically see Chakax go for quite a fair sum of money. I don't think I've seen it go very cheaply often.

5. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

For chakax why not just fet an eternity warden and a 25 mm square base? As for Tehenhauin you may have to mod something or be prepared to pay about $25-30 for. You could mod a skink oracle about to cut the heart out of a skaven. Just need an oracle and a skaven (greyseer or engineer preferred as they look ready to be flayed!) If I remember correctly he had an oversized base anyway. 40mm I think.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  6. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

I second that motion.

Damn them to hell!! :mad:

Warden likes this.