1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. Wulfrik and my Slann?

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by Abhorash., May 25, 2010.

1. Abhorash.
    Skink

Abhorash. New Member

Ok so I was discussing Warhammer with my friend who plays Warriors of Chaos, I was telling him all of the cool things about a Slann mage in some Temple Guard, And he was all like "well ill just pop in wulfrik from behind, force him to accept the challenge, and kill him". Is that legal? if so im very frightened.

2. walach
    Razordon

walach New Member

no, wulfriks rule is quite specific that the target must be able to legally accept a challenge, which the slann cannot unless he's actually in base contact.

3. Abhorash.
    Skink

Abhorash. New Member

Ok thanks, that makes me feel better. By the way, i like your name Walach, good to see fellow Vampires around. :D

4. skinker
    Temple Guard

skinker New Member

well, if he gets him from behind then the slann would be in base contact unless you're running at least 16 temple guard (and none of them have been killed yet). If you run 16, he just needs to kill one then he's in base to base.