1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1st game of aos in a long time 2000pts

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by ColdB1ood, Aug 18, 2016.

1. ColdB1ood
    Skink

ColdB1ood New Member

Hi all.
    I'm playing my 1st game using the generals handbook tonight. An would like your help and advice on the list I'm planning on taking..

Shadow strike warhost
    Chameleon skinks x5
    Chameleon skinks x5
    Terradons x3
    Skink starpriest

Saurus astrolith bearer
    Skink starpriest
    Skink starpriest

Saurus guard x10
    Saurus guard x5
    Saurus guard x5
    Bastiladon
    Kroxigors x3
    Salamander x2
    Skink handlers x3
    2000/2000pts

Or do I drop the Salamanders and handlers, replace the astrolith bearer with the Eternity warden and bring in 3 more Kroxigor. To make a unit of 6 or is 2 small units better?
    Also would a oldblood be good to have, replacing one of the starpriests?

All help and advice truly welcomed as I really don't have a clue with the new points rules.
    Thanks
    Cb
    Gaz

Bowser likes this.
  2. dwarfepic
    Chameleon Skink

dwarfepic Active Member

Swap the chameleons for normal skinks aa you have plenty of ranged options to make up for them. The drop the five man squads of guard, add in kroxigor to make a big squad of three, and add a salamander. Also maybe find room for a slann of some form. They realy make most effective seraphon builds click.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Bowser likes this.
  3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

If anything the salamanders and handlers are great support for the Krox. You get the bonus of the skink handlers, giving the krox reroll to wound rolls.
    I would probably pull the astrolith and 1 of the Starpriest in exchange for a slann if you have one, if not pull the astrolith for a starseer. I personally would keep the chameleons in. But @dwarfepic makes a really good point.

dwarfepic likes this.