1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The April Poetry Contest has opened for voting! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Tale of four (many?) Warlords Painting Challenge!

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by BeardyGecko, Apr 1, 2017.

?

Would you like to do this sort of thing and what sort of time Scale seems appropriate?

1. YES One month is long enough you coward!

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. YES Two months seems like a nice chilled time frame

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  3. NO I am a lizardman and I don't do other armies you monster.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NO I am lazy

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. OTHER you feel like you have a better suggestion, or no opinion at all, go you.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Thank you. It was my first try at such an effect. I'm rather pleased with it. Turned out better than I had thought it would. I look forward to replicating the effect with different colours.

I think I will. @Mrs. NIGHTBRINGER painted a huge unit of great weapon wielding Maruaders that I had converted, the unit is just waiting for a pair of unit fillers that I created.

Thanks!!! As for the skink, I forgot to mention that it was a camo skink, so that is why no one can see him in the picture! :p

2. BeardyGecko
    Kroxigor

BeardyGecko Well-Known Member

20170704_110737.jpg

Think i'm done with Bob the blood angel. Might go back and do the gems again when i feel less annoyed with them.

Ritual and Crowsfoot like this.
  3. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Well-Known Member

Gems, gems, gems can be a complete pain, I always start mine off black now no matter the colour of the gem, they look ok and pretty fast to do.

BeardyGecko likes this.