1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on Death Escalation League

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Wilhelm Stürmer, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Wilhelm Stürmer
    Ripperdactil

Wilhelm Stürmer Well-Known Member

Our LGS is doing a low point escalation league in Feb. Points are 250, 500, 750, and 1000. I think it would be a good opportunity to introduce my wife to the game. Currently her only models are the Nighthaunt models from Soul Wars, but she likes the Legion of Grief and other Nighthaunt models, so she will likely stick to those. I have little knowledge of this army, it's strengths/weaknesses, tactics, etc. I'm looking for good resources and suggested lists for the point levels I listed above. Thank you in advance!

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Can't give you any real advice (I have only played against Nighthaunt only a few times) but I have the feeling that mass shooting really hurts the ghosts, in turn you can ignore rend since it does almost nothing.

Protect your heroes, they are what makes the troops good.

3. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

I can help. specifically what does she have (list it out - built/unbuilt) and tell me what playstyle she wants to go for.