1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiction After the day of Fools

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Y'ttar Scaletail, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Y'ttar Scaletail
    Troglodon

Y'ttar Scaletail Well-Known Member

In reply to Bob's tale, here's my take from a Skaven perspective. :p

Cast in order of appearance
    Shrouded Councillor One – A member of the Council of Thirteen
    Shrouded Councillor Two – A member of the Council of Thirteen
    Shrouded Councillor Three – Another member of the Council of Thirteen
    Higrik – A message-rat
    Ratty Gnawtail – Lord Admiral of the Council’s fleet, and seated sixth on the Council.

Scene 1: [Interior of Council Chambers at Skavenblight. The chamber is very dark, the warp lamps barely giving any light and shadows shroud what Councillors are present.]

Shrouded Councillor One: So, they have take-gained Lustria Online back?

Shrouded Councillor Two: Yes-yes.

Shrouded Councillor Three: It is to be expected. The invasion was only a test-thing of the lizard’s defences.

Shrouded Councillor One: Indeed. But I had hope-hoped your Clan’s forces would have held on longer. We may have take-held the lizard-thing home for much longer.

Shrouded Councillor Three: [seems to shake with laughter] No-no, the lizard-flesh had a backup plan that would have driven us away anyhow.

Shrouded Councillor One: But I fear-fear if your Clan had held on longer we may have learnt much-much more about how they did it. We would be prepared for the real attack-thing!

Shrouded Councillor Three: [Pauses for a while] Which-which Clan was mine again? It’s so dark in here I for-forgot who is who.

Shrouded Councillor One: [Is also quiet for a long time] I think-think I might be Vorg...but I’m not-not sure anymore. Weren’t we mean-meant to pay the High Warlock’s warp-energy bill?

Shrouded Councillor Three: Maybe I am High Warlock Matik? Or was I Gnawtail?...

Shrouded Councillor Two: No-no. Gnawtail was taken prisoner by our invasion forces.

[All Councillors start to laugh]

Shrouded Councillor One: At leas-least there’s good news from all this. I’m sick-sick of all his talk-squeaking of boat-things and fish.

Shrouded Councillor Three: I still don’t know-know why he infiltrated them himself. Crazy-mad that one.

[Enter Higrik. He peers into the dark with a look of confusion.]

Higrik: My lords?

Shrouded Councillor Three: Speak-speak fool-meat!

Higrik: Lord Gnawtail has made-made it back, he wants to speak-squeak with you all. Some-something about being taken prisoner by Clan Mors and several unspeakable things we wish-wishes to do to whoever ordered that-that.

Shrouded Councillor One: Of all the luck!

[Enter Gnawtail looking furious]

Ratty Gnawtail: Who-whose idea was it to have their Mors goons grab-snatch me?! [Pauses] Why-why is it so dark in here?

Shrouded Councillor Three: We might have forgotten to pay the warp-energy bill.

Ratty Gnawtail: What warp-energy bill? [Turns on the warp lamps revealing three cleaning rats sitting at the Council table, there is a note on the Horned Rat’s chair that all Councillors are out to lunch.] Typical.

Unshrouded non-Councillor One: [Looks down casted] Do...do we still get to keep the chairs?

Ratty Gnawtail: [Long pause] Yes-yes, but I have a little job-thing for you three first...

[Curtain]

2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

And they would have gotten away with it too, if ot wasn't for those pesky skinks, and their razordon too!

3. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

I hope there is more...moar?...Mor!

Paradoxical Pacifism and Bowser like this.
  4. Y'ttar Scaletail
    Troglodon

Y'ttar Scaletail Well-Known Member

But cliffhangers are great! :p

Paradoxical Pacifism and Bowser like this.