1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Brainstorming 2k Fangs of Sotek army lists

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Grotpunter, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Grotpunter
    Troglodon

Grotpunter Well-Known Member

I mean the extra rend is nice and you could make the Skinks +3 to save (+5 with shield, +1 from Skink Priest 3+ prayer and +1 from Starseer spell). I would just rather have extra damage output since you effectively get to benefit from it twice (shoot in your turn + shoot at end of charge phase) instead of potentially benefitting from extra save if your unit doesnt run away. Im pretty sure Starpriest poison staff is more damage output on the 40 Skinks than +1 rend.

With our really high +dispelling on Kroak, I dont see endless spells being too big of an issue for us generally. I feel like the bind spell is too situational and would rather have a general good spell with an effect that almost always benefit us. I considered double Hand of Glory in case one of them dies, but the battleshock immunity means you dont have to worry too much about having a model within 6" of your heroes, in case they suffer some wounds. You obviously have bravery 10 +1 for every 10 in the unit remaining, so battleshock overall might not be too big of a deal. But yeah, the spell slot is certainly something you could play around with. Tide of Snakes aint too bad overall if you want to go for the risky play vs hordes.

Nart likes this.