1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The April Poetry Contest has opened for voting! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bulk bags of loose basing material

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Lord-Marcus, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Lord-Marcus
    Troglodon

Lord-Marcus Well-Known Member

Updated post for 08/24/17

Another week, another update.

I make and sell custom bases. I often have off cuts left over. This post is for bulk bags of offcuts. The below link has examples

Photos 08/22/17 https://imgur.com/gallery/V0eii

I also , as stated, make bases and do other custom work, including terrain/dungeon layouts. Pm with any questions.

Prices are as follows:

Snack baggie = $4

Sandwich baggie = $8

Quart baggie = $10

Options currently include:

Norse/fantasy Runic

Mayan ruined temple

Crusader temple

Cracked earth

Cobblestone

Double Diamond deck plating

Random assortment of the above.

PRE-ORDER:

Due to the interest and special orders of customers (see below), the following textures are on pre-order, going into full production in a week and a half.

Egyptian ruins

Elven tiled flooring

For those interested in bases, I offer every size and shape needed for wargaming or rpgs.

25mm/32mm bases are 0.50 cents each, and prices go up from there. Highest price currently is a knight Titan base at $4.50

I can expand my line of textures over time (reinvesting) or by customer special order. If you would like one of the following I will need an order of at least $25 and an extra week of processing time in order for my tool maker to produce and ship me the tool.

Possible new textures:

Wood planks
    Reb brick walkway
    Block brick/ rough cut stone block
    Chaos Runic
    Celtic Runic
    Greek fresco
    Hexagons
    Triple hexagons

Disclaimer: yes, the tools I use are commercially available, and thus you could potentially make items like mine yourself. I personally see my business as a service for those who do not want to invest the time, money, and logistics into making this happen. I am also less expensive, generally speaking.

Furthermore, I have direct confirmation from the manufacturer that I can sell my finished works that use thier tools in construction.

Ritual, Warden, Aginor and 1 other person like this.
  2. Lord-Marcus
    Troglodon

Lord-Marcus Well-Known Member

greek mosaic flooring has been added as an option to the bulk bags.

n810 and Ritual like this.