1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Campaign with increasing points-now 2500

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Killer Angel, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

I like the bastiladons. Very potent looking list. Just remember to summon, or you might end up with a severe loss.

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. IggyStarhost
    Ripperdactil

IggyStarhost Well-Known Member

That list sounds very awesome! Cant wait for the battle report!
    For artifacts, you could go for Ulgi to get the Miasmatic Blade for the -1. And maybe wristbands om the slann or the Betrayers Crown on the astrolith. If you would get charged by 30 deamonettes, you could take alot out at the start of the combat phase. I believe it can also be you opponents combat phase. If you like the +1 movement from the charm, light of dracotion if he has magic or just Good old coronal shield

LizardWizard likes this.
  3. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

news

we'll play in Shyish AND the battleplan will be the last one of Malign Portents: "Chained Colossus".

For those of you who don't know it, basically there are 4 obj (2 on each side), that can be controlled ONLY by heroes.
    In the middle of the battlefield there is a Purple Sun which is immobile and cannot be moved, except by the player that controls more objectives.

So, I'll have a strong group of units (the Thunderquake), with a concentration of 3 heroes: EotG , Slann, Astrolith b.
    These ones will secure one obj.
    On the other obj i will need to put the Starpriest and the Oldblood on Carno.
    Given that this last one will be my weak side, the rippers will probably descend to protect it, and then I'll release the Carno. The Starpriest must also be protected by some artefact (incandescent rectrices?).

24" will divide our armies, and as fast as Slaanesh can be, i don't think it will be able to cross that gap and attack me in melee in the first turn, so, if I can, i will let my opponent go first.
    In this way, my first round of shooting will be much more effective and i will have the chance for a double turn. If not, my skinks will provide screens.
    The starpriest will cast the quicksilver swords, so the Slann will accumulate ConjPts... with some luck, i could have 12 in the first turn, to immediately call a couple of razors in the range of the Astrolith.

A tactic i could try (if there is the chance) is to snipe a enemy hero that is holding an objective in the back, tnx to d6 MW by the EotG and the use of quicksilver swords. If i manage to do it, i will unlock the purple sun for some nice aditional damage.

I must still look at the spell of shyinsh.

Thoughts? suggestions?

LizardWizard likes this.
  4. Vexcor
    Kroxigor

Vexcor Well-Known Member

i have seen this once and have a question since then. wo moves the sun when both sides have 2 objectives?

LizardWizard likes this.
  5. Killer Angel
    Slann

no one. it just stays immobile, waiting....

LizardWizard likes this.
  6. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

I think it stays in place.

LizardWizard likes this.
  7. Vexcor
    Kroxigor

Vexcor Well-Known Member

slaanesh are really fast and have some badass spells. i dont know the exact name, but they have a spell, where you select an enemy unit and teleport them around the battlefield. in a scenario, where only heros can hold objectives be careful. he could just teleport your hero away, so he can hold more.
    of course you can do it back, it gets difficult when you get the double turn and he got after you.

LizardWizard likes this.
  8. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

You might want some bastiladons as they worked pretty well. Just remember to have a plan b in case you do something silly. Other than that your plans look pretty good.

LizardWizard likes this.
  9. Killer Angel
    Slann

BatRep posted.

And with this, the campaign (at least for me) ends here. :)

IggyStarhost and LizardWizard like this.
  10. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

Sad, well do another one of these as this journey was fun.

Killer Angel likes this.
  11. Killer Angel
    Slann

Don't worry, i'll post other BatReps. ;)

LizardWizard and Lizerd like this.
  12. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

You’d better, otherwise I would be stuck watching battles without my favorite lizards. I hope I can pull Victories tomorrow like you just did.

LizardWizard and Killer Angel like this.