1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Daughters of khaine and nagash

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by John1974, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Wait what? As far as I know a ‘battle round’ is where one person goes and then the other person goes, i.e. each player has 1 turn. You will only be able to act in your turn per battle round so you’ll only be able to inflict 3 each battle round anyway, in your turn.

2. IggyStarhost
    Ripperdactil

IggyStarhost Well-Known Member

Except Melee fights which happen each turn.
    You can only shoot in your own turn. But fight in you own, and you opponents turn

3. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Thanks for that clarification. Haven’t played much AoS in a long time because I haven’t got my Fyreslayers up and running yet and forgot that like in Fantasy you fight in both your turn and your opponent’s.

But to answer your previous question, yes she takes max 3 Damage per turn rather than per Battle Round, so can take a max of 6 per battle round. That’s actually better than I thought because if you’re extremely lucky you could engage her in melee as her Oracle form and inflict 3 wounds on her in your turn, and then if she fails to transform in your opponent’s turn (which is possible as she would need to get a 1-3 on a single die in the Hero Phase to transform), you then have a chance to inflict another 3 wounds in your opponent’s turn (if your melee unit is still alive) and kill her before she transforms. Your opponent may instead choose to automatically transform her, but of course she would carry over her 3 wounds and double them to 6, so you’d only need to take a couple more turns to kill her. Knowing Seraphon you could probably eradicate her with Solar Engines or spam Rippers to wear her down in melee.

4. Putzfrau
    Skar-Veteran

Putzfrau Well-Known Member

You need to focus on the hags and the cauldron of blood so you can fight the witch aelves. If you can't limit the buffs Witch Aelves get before they hit your lines it doesn't really matter what Morathi is or isn't doing.

5. IggyStarhost
    Ripperdactil

IggyStarhost Well-Known Member

Jup! That seems the case. Also just watched the miniwargaming battle report Idoneth vs DoK when they realize it in the last minute :p.

6. Stevie754
    Skink

Stevie754 Member

This is right, everyone seems to think that Morathi is unkillable and only takes 3 per battle round, it's in her rules 3 per turn. 6 kills her in small form and if you get any on her when she transforms they double with her wounds.
    So 3 wounds on her she goes from 3/6 to a 6/12 and with only 6 wounds left they need to play a lot safer with her.