1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Exhibition game with Kroak vs Grots live stream

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by darren watson, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Christopher
    Terradon

Christopher Well-Known Member

Replacing the Allied Prime with a Bastiladon, as has been suggested, I make this summing 1940 points, so there's room to throw in a Razordon and still satisfy the the maximums and minimums of a Battlehost (2000 point) Pitched Battles Roster, right?

I'm very intrigued by this and will watch the video ASAP! I would just need to order five more Chameleon Skinks to be able to field this list. Hmmmm...

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. darren watson
    Kroxigor

darren watson Well-Known Member

I'd prob boost the shadowstrike skinks to a 20 with the left over 60 pts. With a pregame move and the priests stare, they can pop out a few wounding hits to help clear screens etc

Seraphage and Christopher like this.
  3. Theo
    Skink

Theo Member

Haha yea the dice scrapping was noticable but I felt that you were pretty relaxed otherwise! Looking forward to more of your stuff :)

4. dinoSTARZ
    Cold One

dinoSTARZ Active Member

If their army had significant shooting, would you still go that close to them? I get scared because it seems risky to go 550 points into them to do some mortal wounds especially with the way I usually roll my dice. But when I hold him back I usually only get comets call to do any work which is generally Like 6 MW split between 2-3 units

5. darren watson
    Kroxigor

With a 2 up save and -1 to hit he' pretty tanky. The lovely thing about being able to teleport is you can go somewhere where shooting isn't a threat if need be.
    I just like to play quiet aggressvely wuth him to draw attention away from my much squishier army

Theo likes this.
  6. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

If you are seraphon player like me and you haven't a prime you can play his list and remove prime for:
    - basti and 1 razo to summon
    - engi and 3 razo to summon
    I think they are 2 good option I'm curious what Darren thinks about it:) what is better?
    Obv in both case your army got one drop more

darren watson likes this.
  7. darren watson
    Kroxigor

Both options seem just fine
    The eotg one looks more fun
    I'd play games and see which you prefer, best way to test things out

Tizianolol likes this.