1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the Old Ones!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Killer Angel, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Hi, I'm a geologist from Italy, and I'm dramatically addicted to our beloved Lizardmen.
    I have been a lurker for about one year and an half, grabbing various ancient knowledges from the precious Sacred Plaques collected in this holy place, which served me and my troops very well in the past.
    But times change, and the children of the Old Ones (be them true lizzies, or the new Seraphon) need every help they can get, so is my duty to actively join the forum.

Hello, my scaly friends!

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Welcome to Lustria Killer.

3. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! The Old Ones rejoice whenever a lurker joins the active community.

Let us know if you have any specific questions we can help with, though I'm going to assume you have a pretty good grasp of all our goodies already.

4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Thanks.
    The forum is huge as Lustria itself, and I only know part of it (mostly discussion and tactics).
    Surely (now that I'm online) I'll follow also ditterent topics, starting from contests.

But given that we're here... i don't see the "forum rules". I suppose they are somewhere, just to know if there are arguments to avoid (real world religion, and similar)

EDIT: nevermind. Found the rules :)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  5. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

No, Scalenex. We are giant androgynous lizards. We don't have goodies to grasp.

Plus, I'm guessing that goody grasping is against the Forum Rules.

Bowser likes this.