1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS General's Handbook finally announced !!

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Seraphage, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Exactly. The only thing we cannot do is buff their bite with higher rend. But we never could so this is the same as it always was.

Tizianolol and Mark Sinosich like this.
  2. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

Immagine a list with two carno, you play then near together. If you can charge with them you can use ob command ability ( in a fang of sotek list) for buff ob on carno when he pile and after ( if he still near) scar vet on carno too( when scar vet pile in). So many attacks and damage from jaws !!! I think fang of sotek can be really strong battalion!!:)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    Seraphage likes this.
  3. Paul Beenis
    Cold One

Paul Beenis Active Member

Oh got you! Because it's an "ability" not a "trait" awesome I'm stoked about that

4. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Nielspeterdejong Well-Known Member

Yup! That should be amazing!

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Bloodclaw yet? how does it hold true in the new Seraphon Allegiance?

I've tried thinking of a few builds, and so far this one sounds the most effective to me:

"Bloodclaw 200
    Oldblood on Carnosaur 280 (-1 to hit debuff shield item)
    Scar vet on carno 240
    Scar vet on Cold one 100
    Oldblood 120
    Unit of 30 Warriors 300
    Unit of 30 Warriors 300
    Unit of 5 Knights 100

Slann Starmaster 260 (double teleport, ressurection item)
    Skink Starpriest 80

1980 Total"

However, this is all just theory, as one model loss for either stack will take away the extra attack bonus. The idea is to buff one of the stacks, and teleport it in with the Oldblood on foot, then move them 3" closer. and with charge rerolls of 1's hoping that you won't need the Skink Priest their buff. They will be more squishy though... but the -1 to hit from the Starpriest should help with that. The Oldlbood on foot will also allow them to reroll wound rolls of 1.

However, I'm worried that this might only work well in Theory. So I'm not sure if I want to work towards modelling such an army.

5. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

I would teleport obcarno and scar vet carno , you can use ob carno command ability to buff him and scarvetcarno , scar vet can buff ob ( every 6 to hit you got 1 attack more with that weapon( jaws can be really powerful)
    I ll play 2x10 war + 40 war honestly. You can use 2x10 for hold points and 40 guys on teleport.
    The reason i prefer sotek Is because -1 rend from warriors and because with that one you Are a 1 drop list! :)