1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rhyno346, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Rhyno346
    Skink

Rhyno346 New Member

My name is Brett and I have played 40k with a few friends for about 2-3 years. A few friends of mine and I are going to start playing fantasy and I have chosen the Lizardmen as my army :jawdrop: .So far my friends will be High Elves and Vampire Counts.

I can update you guys with some battles of ours and maybe try to do a battle report or two down the line lol. If anyone ever wants to talk on AIM or MSN just let me know.

Not the best intro ever because its past midnight already so if you have any questions just ask.

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

G'day, welcome to the forum! You will find an interesting mixture and challenge between high elves and VC.

3. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Welcome to the site :)

4. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Good choise picking lizardmen and battlereports are always welcome! Njoy the site :)

5. Rhyno346
    Skink

Rhyno346 New Member

Thanks for the welcome everybody. As for my friends they are still picking armies the two I listed are just the "for sure" ones.

It may take a while to build up this army because I'm kind of tight on money but I was thinking with starting off with the battalion since it seems to be a good value, although I don't plan to use the cold ones right now but maybe down the line.