1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Freyja, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Freyja
    Jungle Swarm

Freyja New Member

Hi everyone,

I have known about Warhammer for quite some time now, my husband reads the books, plays the MMO and has a Dwarf army. He took me along to a game shop one day so I could check everything out and after looking through books about everything I decided to get a Lizardmen battalion box. We played a short skirmish last night and I realized that I really don't know what I'm doing! so I'm here now, hoping I can expand my knowledge and my next real skirmish won't be quite as embarrassing :)

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Greetings, welcome to the forum!

Make sure you get hold of the main rulebook to read through a few times, you will never remember all the rules until you have played lots of games but it certainly helps to have a decent grasp on the basics.

3. Freyja
    Jungle Swarm

Freyja New Member

Thanks! I purchased the rulebook and I'm currently flipping through it, I've already picked up on a lot just by reading through some of posts here on the forums. Next time I go out I'm going to get a scar vet, I keep seeing good things about those.

4. Suppe
    Kroxigor

Suppe New Member

I would advice you to do as the rule book says, like start with the basic and play a bit with them till you learn them and then advace more and more