1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Help with expanding army after start collecting box

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Surfspy, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Surfspy
    Jungle Swarm

Surfspy New Member

I just picked up my first Seraphon start collecting box a few weeks ago and would like to get a 1500 point army as that is what most of my friends aim to use. I would like to try use the models I got from the start collecting box especially the oldblood on carnosaur if possible. I also like the look of the bastiladon and its nasty +2 save from the starpriest. So if possible could someone help me expand my army up to 1500 points from the start collecting set.

Thanks

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Bastiladon and second start collecting. Make a scarvet on cold one out of one of the knights, make one oracle into a skink chief and the other into a starpriest.
    Then pick up some skinks, convert some into chameleons. And ripperdactyls/ terradons. You could make a lot of lists from that.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  3. Surfspy
    Jungle Swarm

Surfspy New Member

Thanks for the help and would terradons or ripperdactyls be the better choice?

Bowser likes this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Depends on your playstyle, for new players I say go with the rippers. They hit hard and fast and are good assassins. If you're more experienced go with the terradons, as the damage output can be incredible. But you have to be able to move them properly.

Crowsfoot likes this.