1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by D. Thang, Mar 18, 2009.

1. D. Thang
    Skink

D. Thang New Member

Hey everyone.
    I'm a college kid from America who's friends all got into warhammer, then i got bored so i thought i'ld give it a try and loved it. I tried Fantasy and 40K but liked the fact that you actually had to think in fantasy so went with that one. Then it came down to picking an army... I took one look at a giant T-Rex and i've been hooked on Lizzies ever since. I'm relatively new to the game but have been to a few tourneys already. I can't get enough of it. I have been a member of this forum for a while, but never really got past simply trying to get feedback on army ideas so today i went exploring. Thanks for all the help so far and hopefully in the future!

Oh yeah the name came from an old sega genesis game- The Shining Force

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Greetings, welcome to the rest of the forum then! There is certainly a lot more to enjoy than just list feedback, check out general discussion for some casual chats to get to know people better. ;)

You are right about 40k... I liked it back in 3rd ed, now it is brainless. WHFB is so much better in terms of a game experience.

3. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Welcome aboard! :)

4. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Welcome

5. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Yeah, the dinos got my attention aswell when I went with lizzards bac in 5th edition. Welcome onboard :)