1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The April Poetry Contest has opened for voting! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

KoW Itepixcauh Army Blog

Discussion in 'Salamanders Army Lists' started by Itepixcauh, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Itepixcauh
    Ripperdactil

Itepixcauh Well-Known Member

So at the end I ended in fourth place, not bad I believe. On the top three were two Abyssals (my lasr two opponents) and an Elven player so basically all the cheese and all the armies with lots of flying units.

I never got to play against the Elf player due to schedule problems on his part and we both ended with no points that round, which was harsh, if I managed a victory against him and played better against the first Abyssal player I would have been in the top three for sure, so I'm really happy.

The army performed really well and I definitely got the hang on it. It feels 'sharp' and that's great.

Regarding the list I've made some changes since the last game. Current list is as follows (1500):

- Horde of Fire Elementals with Nimble
    - Horde of Fire Elementals
    - Horde of Ghekkotah Warriors with Hammer of Measured Force
    - Horde of Ancients on Rhinosaurs with Blood of the Old King
    - Lekelidon
    - Mage-Priest with Surge and Inspiring
    - Ghekkotah Skylord
    - Battle-Captain with Wings
    - Mounted Herald with Banner of the Griffin

So two new additions, the amazing Horde of Ghekkotah Warriors with 40 attacks thanks to the errata and a Battle-Captain with Wings.

To make space for the new units I took out a Lekelidon and the Kaisenor Lancers. It was a hard choice but another flying hero, individual this time with CS2 is amazing, and I felt the need for a big block of Infantry too often to ignore it, the Lancers are amazing but they die or get wavered too easily and I need resilience over raw damage most of the time.

Another Battle Report is on the way, the first one for the new league, so stay tuned for more!

Crowsfoot likes this.