1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Last march of the Lizardmen

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Irish_Lizard, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Irish_Lizard
    Saurus

Irish_Lizard Member

I didnt say that there are no monsters, I said our monsters dont give a good enough risk reward to play. Cannons are excellent against lone characters without Los(cold one cowboys, disc lords, peg heros etc), chariots, other warmachines, monsterous cav/inf/beasts and if worst comes to worst "10 from the back of the general" as 3 cannons will reliably kill him over the course of a game. In addition to that there are monsters that offer a reward worth the risk, Stardragons, hellpits, greater daemons, daemon princes(woc), Terrorghiest make the short list.

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Suppose you could just turn your cowboy sideways to the cannon,
    yea, try and hit me now. :p

3. Irish_Lizard
    Saurus

Irish_Lizard Member

Depressingly you will still be hit 55% of the time even if the cannon has no bonuses or rerolls. Hey, at least its better than 66% if you face it so you can charge, right?

4. kiwii
    Jungle Swarm

kiwii New Member

That poor bloke did in the end score as many points as you did (if I looked correctly) ;)