1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's Get Motivated - November 2019

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Crowsfoot, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nazqua
    Carnasaur

Nazqua Well-Known Member

Awesome stuff above guys^ Good luck.

This month I want to finish my diorama completely, by adding 4 skinks, the tree canopy (Thats going to take several days) and adding more details. After I have finished this Maybe I will do a bastiladon or the other 2 tree's :rolleyes::)

D95D3FDA-A6EA-425B-B7AE-89A9B66C1741.jpeg 0C1E2278-0440-45D1-8241-2A380F42DAE0.jpeg B836B12E-09D0-43E8-92E6-2DBB85AF669F.jpeg B0D4B239-EABF-4FB7-8935-AC5AD229753B.jpeg A0429E25-C114-49D9-A651-38243BE93B99.jpeg

Sounds awesome! Thats basically what I'm doing, I love getting bits of terrain and mashing them all together and random bits.

2. Khemrian Slann
    Saurus

Khemrian Slann Active Member

Trying to finish the Base of My Starseer Kuoteq'eko thinkig about a Stone in a swamp and one of My Chainrasps rises before him Could take some time for the water because it is My First bigger Base with water

Crowsfoot and Nazqua like this.
  3. Explodingzeb
    Bastiladon

Explodingzeb Well-Known Member

23 days in and I'm finally getting to some painting this month. Still working on lots of Saurus shields currently, they are taking a long time for some reason. Hopefully will have them done soon and then can start basing.

4. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Still working on my Night Goblins and High Elf Temple.

@Crowsfoot you're a couple of days late with the next Let's Get Motivated old pal ;)

5. childishknight
    Chameleon Skink

childishknight Well-Known Member

Well, I didn't get hardly any work done on my terrain piece... :oops: BUT I did get a ton of work done on my terradon riders, stegadon, and the random board game I'm painting for my friend! I have finished 12 out of 14 of the models for the board game and I will finish the other 2 tonight. I need to get some Varnish as the final step. Hopefully the weather will hold up enough for me to spray them down...

6. bOdziO Wolf
    Ripperdactil

bOdziO Wolf Well-Known Member

Goal 6/7 done. Not bad. But there is still one dinosaur to be unsprued, cleaned and glued.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.