1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lizardmen golden age

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Rettile, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

10 lores, never overlook the Lore of Undeath when I'm around.

I like it.

Let me also add the option of a musician to be a Skink on one Kroxigor's shoulder's barking formation orders. That would be more visible than a Skink darting about the base.

I was envisioning making the Kroxigor wear the standard as either a helmet or back harness. Alternatively the standard bearer's weapon could be decorated with flags and what not. That way it would be relatively easy to pick up if the original standard bearer dies. "I have the shiny now!"

LizardWizard and ASSASSIN_NR_1 like this.
  2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Fair enough.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the end times, or anything that came out of it, but to each their own! :)

That would look pretty awesome. It would be a harder conversion to pull off though.

3. ASSASSIN_NR_1
    Carnasaur

ASSASSIN_NR_1 Well-Known Member

I'm just imagining a Kroxigor thinking he is king of the world when he picks up that banner now :D

4. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

The only things I really liked about it were the awesome new Skaven models, the rules for fighting in Lustria and the profile for Ungrim, Incarnate of Fire that came out with Book 4 - otherwise it was pretty bad in my view. Certainly I don’t agree that the Empire would have been the last human faction standing in an all-out Chaos invasion, I was pretty unimpressed by the way they decided to kill Thorgrim off right at the end of Book 4 when he had done so much to help the Dwarf kingdoms to survive and thought that all of the Elf stuff was messed up - Tyrion going evil and Malekith being the true heir after all... that really made little sense given the characters’ pre-established backstories.

LizardWizard and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  5. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

Not me. Personally this guy seemed too futuristic for me...

[​IMG]

It would be more fitting in 40k.

For me, the best End Times model was...

[​IMG]

Killer Angel and LizardWizard like this.
  6. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Even though he’s the sworn enemy of the Tomb Kings?

7. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

Of course. The model is still great; plus I look at him as a fallen Tomb King. Heck, he is (inadvertently) responsible for the creation of the Tomb Kings! A nice model to have in one's collection (if the price weren't so high)... and a good target for the Tomb Kings to take down!