1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. lizardmen in 8ed, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Walgis, May 3, 2010.

1. lizardbrain
    Jungle Swarm

lizardbrain New Member

but that's not what we Lizardmen do, is it? and besides, i'm only a lowly jungle swarm. i couldn't flee if i wanted to!

2. Drmooreflava
    Saurus

Drmooreflava New Member

If lizards are next in line for fantasy they should come out when the WoC release was scheduled last year. I heard the WoC release was delayed so my optimistic ETA is August-Oct.

3. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

bedng.jpg

Thank you Lizardbrain.

4. Snellius
    Skink

Snellius New Member

What I really hope to see, besides a big dino and carno cavalry, is a new unit of special saurus infantry! Just like high elves have several infantry units (Phoenix guard, white lions, swordmasters etc.). Or if you compare it to O&G, they've got orcs and savage orcs. They're kinda the same but still different enough..

I don't think GW will make some, but still.. one can always wish.. :rolleyes:

5. Mr Phat
    Skink Chief

Mr Phat 9th Age Army Support

I hear you.. im having the same hopes.....new infantry or just a powerup on the current miscast fodder...I mean templeguard.

6. Qupakoco
    Skink Chief

Qupakoco Keeper of the Dice Staff Member

Back in 6th when we could take Sacred Spawnings it was like having new infantry. You could change up the Saurus each game and made for a very flexible army.

My favorite combo was... Saurus with Devastating Charge and a 3+ armor save. Yes please.

7. IronJaw
    Cold One

IronJaw Member

+1