1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Lookin to build an army around a dread saurian

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Dread Saurian, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Dread Saurian
    Stegadon

Dread Saurian Well-Known Member

Whats the consensus on Nakai the wanderer?

Attached Files:

2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

I've never played him or read any real feedback on him. As far as I know, he was never an official special character, so most people have little to no experience playing with or against him.

Unless I am mistaken, rules you provided are from a previous edition that has been made to look in line with 8th edition. You can tell because he has both a regeneration save and a ward save. Under 8th edition rules you are only permitted to attempt one or the other, but in previous editions you could take one after the other (if I am not mistaken).

Dread Saurian likes this.
  3. Dread Saurian
    Stegadon

Damn.... he looked like a cool character to use so i thought id ask about using him or maybe buying a kroxigor pack to modify with spare parts and spikes i have from my tyranids. but if he isnt allowed i guess i wont be using him haha
    but on a lovely plus side my girlfriend called me a dick for making 21 "saurus knights" im assuming shes talking about the cold one riders with my cowboy dark elf cold one(oh baby i only made one but it looks so damn gorgeous)
    and well i got to see a little bit more of her army. armored rats with halbirds/glaives, uhh what?

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  4. Dread Saurian
    Stegadon

Idgt so far I figured out my costs of a few while still waiting for my damn book to arrive(been a week and a half since I ordered).
    dread saurian 620-655(dont know if I should get the fire attack one)
    Cowboy on pretty cold one 226
    20 Cold one spear knights 700ish
    40 Saurus warriors 680ish
    Old blood on carnosaur (450)
    Stegadon blowpipes (?)
    Dat boy slann slann. (My guess might be 350-420)
    30 Skinks (?)
    Total is roughly 3150 so far and since she bought a single new rat boy named queek(I tell you it isnt a pun) she wanted to raise the point limit so she said i could go up to 4k so I am confident that I can annoy her with my dinosaurs riding dinosaurs

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019