1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have added a section to discuss Kings of War and the new race Salamanders that is currently in beta. Feel free to discuss anything about Kings of War in these forums. Click here to check it out and post!
    Dismiss Notice

Index Lustriapedia, a fluff resource for readers and writers alike

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Scalenex, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Rikard
    Bastiladon

Rikard Well-Known Member

Ok, ok, I definitely need to work on more of it today...
    Still uming and ahing over adding Twice Damned up (started out as a short story about a Strigoi vampire and quickly spiralled from there and got an overhaul into my own universe).

2. Scalenex
    Skink Priest

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

You guys are keeping me busy. I added @Kor-Lot-Ko , @RoseThorn , and @Otzi'mandias to the author index.

I added @Bowser 's reposted Short Story Entry and @discomute 's reposted Short Story Entry. I added @spawning of Bob 's bloodbowl fluff.

I modified the links for the latest finished contest and added the Daemons of Order discussion to the discussion portion of the index for posterity.

Warden and Bowser like this.
  3. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

You linked @RoseThorn ? I swear he is a gestalt entity spawned in the dystopian and ever shrinking All-Black Hole that is @Kcibrihp-Esurc 's "friendship"group. Don't you remember how @polarbear5 was drawn into the perpendicular Esurciverse and became an almost instant wormhole?

Just sayin'

Bowser likes this.
  4. Scalenex
    Skink Priest

I had some time to update the Lustriapedia. I’m pretty sure every story or discussion that wasn’t in the Lustriapedia is now in it. If I missed something, let me know. I’m leaving the art stuff for Bob because I’m lazy Bob is so much more artistic than I.

I added new author entries for @Wolfwerty33 and @Kor-Lot-Ko and @Y'ttar Scaletail and @Stahlax and @Killer Angel, and @Lord-Marcus

I added new links to @spawning of Bob and @Kcibrihp-Esurc and @Bowser and @Fhanados

Right now is sole occupant of the new Salamanders/Kings of War Fluff section of the Lustriapedia. Hopefully more Salamander fluff will join it. Get on it people!

5. Stahlax
    Saurus

Stahlax Active Member

Thank you so much! When clicking on the link to my piece, I got a request error though. Is that an issue on my end?

Bowser likes this.
  6. Bowser
    OldBlood

Bowser Well-Known Member

Nope, the link is broken, @Scalenex will need to fix that.

7. Scalenex
    Skink Priest

It's hard to believe because almost never happens but I made a mistake. Fixed now.

8. Stahlax
    Saurus

Stahlax Active Member

You're still a star, man.

9. discomute
    Temple Guard

discomute Well-Known Member