1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Rulebook

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by snowywlf, Jul 17, 2009.

1. snowywlf
    Cold One

snowywlf New Member

Is anyone aware of a place that sells the Warhammer Fantasy Mini Rulebook (ie - the one packaged with Battle of Skull Pass)? Or is it even sold individually? I'd much rather tote the little one around than the massive hard cover rulebook.

Thanks!

2. Sashu
    Skink

Sashu New Member

It is not sold individually by games workshop, however there are some places you can get it.

BWbitz is who I would recommend. I have ordered from them in the past and had no problems. Looks like they are out of stock of rule books right now though....

http://www.thewarstore.com/BattleforSkullPassBits.html

3. snowywlf
    Cold One

snowywlf New Member

Thanks Sashu. Someone in my gaming group offhandedly recommended a site to find it on. I, of course, couldnt remember and havent seen the guy in weeks. Pretty sure that is the site he was recommending. Thanks for the info, maybe I'll just have to stalk eBay for one since they are out of stock. :shifty:

4. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

You can also go on ebay and find them for cheap sometimes.

5. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd say ebay is probably the best bet.. Or just get the skull pass set, if you don't want the extra models you can sell them off on ebay or trade them for ones you do want.