1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Mixed emotions on new book announcement and other Misc thoughts.

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by ILKAIN, Feb 5, 2020.

1. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

For sure. I find a lot of other armies to be less fun simply because of how efficient I have been forced to be with Seraphon. Then I play something like Skaven of even S2D and I find games are over by turn 2 or 3.

Dr.Doom and ILKAIN like this.
  2. Koriialstraz
    Temple Guard

Koriialstraz Well-Known Member

I came in AoS 4 years ago I think. And I directly, without doubts, choose the Seraphon.

At that time, I didn't know shit about the game or fluff and all the different stuff. But I've always wanted to play with the figurines.
    And yeah, I had a hard time at first while playing with my friends. But once I understand a little more the plan of the Old Ones, I recruit a bigger army and refine my lists, I started to win.
    And for the moment, I rarely lose. So I'm happy and that allow me to try different things, even when I know it will probably be a defeat. But, while I can have fun and enjoy the game, I'm happy.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    Cuetzpal Pilli and Carnikang like this.
  3. Tombomb7
    Cold One

Tombomb7 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're where I want to be, have you been using some standard lists like SS/TQ or something different? Our wise LizardWizards lists have been extremely helpful in allowing me to gain an understanding of how we can play. I've been using his lists and intend to post a battle summary of 3 games I played v KO recently.

As for the new tome changes, I just hope our models become more useful overall and we get to keep strong reporting tricks That will give us reason to use more of the models we've stored up for summoning purposes only and still keep the fun of teleporting twice per turn

LizardWizard likes this.
  4. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Glad they have been helpful!

Looking forward to reading your future battle reports :D

5. Koriialstraz
    Temple Guard

Koriialstraz Well-Known Member

Yes, I use lot of time SS, but I stopped a little because I always win ^^, so my friends were bored a little.
    Recently, I use sunclaw starhost. And It's kinda fun.

LizardWizard likes this.