1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My latest terrain

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by asrodrig, Aug 15, 2009.

1. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

Here guys, check out this temple that I just made.
    DSCN1812.jpg

2. BezZeMad
    Cold One

BezZeMad Member

Nice!!!

Looks a lot like some of the older stuff from 5th edition rather than the latest stuff and that's a good thing!! I like retro models and terrain!!!

If you could make some more like that you would have a very nice ruined temple board.

May you not offend the dice gods, Bez

3. Barotok
    Terradon

Barotok New Member

I am liking the 'wet look' that the piece has. Couple that with the blood flowing down the steps, it really creates a striking piece. Nice work!

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Wow... That looks fantastic. Really nice work, asrodrig!

5. ille
    Skink

ille New Member

Well done mate, how much time and money did you invest in that lovely piece?

6. Magic_karl
    Skink

Magic_karl Member

Is this the first day after a massacre victory over some skaven by any chance? Love it!

7. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

Hmm, well it's made from scrap foamboard and an old canvas board for the base, so it's definitely one of my cheaper projects. The plants were the only things that I went out and bought. They're just fish-tank plants, and they weren't too pricey. Even the blood effects was made out of stuff I had just lying around, so probably the only thing of any real monetary cost on that thing is the paint.
    I was actually looking for a Skaven guy to hack up and stick on there, but I couldn't track one down. I'm thinking of buying the old Tehenhauin model though, and if I do, I'll make this into a little display base for him.

Thanks for the comments, guys! :D