1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The April Poetry Contest has opened for voting! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blog Mythgital's Lizardmen and other races

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by little-myth, May 23, 2015.

1. little-myth
    Terradon

little-myth Well-Known Member

I'm believe it's that I have so many deadlines so close together for different things, I just came to a halt from irritation also. It's that time of year where it's the most busiest.
    So next year I will plan even more months earlier so I can get a better quality parade board done. Cause this feels like it's going to happen every year.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. little-myth
    Terradon

Slowly getting Cold Ones done, got another two to base and others need the leather painted, teeth and claws highlighted... oh and the eyes.... and the scales highlighted also.... hmmm. Highlighting takes forever.
    IMG_20171021_094001732.jpg

If it gets to it I might have to leave the Saurus off, make it look like the Skink is leading a pack of Cold Ones, as I want to get some scenery painted and finish off the converted Troglodon.

Warden, Crowsfoot, Captaniser and 4 others like this.
  3. little-myth
    Terradon

Still slowly working away, Troglodon with rider nearly finished.
    Also just done recently discovery that Lara Croft miniatures exist... well kinda they don't sell them anymore. Shame I could of done a diorama piece for my sister, she loves Tomb Raider (mostly the old games, me and my sister agreed on that) so trying to look for a similar model and do some green stuff work... I can't find anything at the moment hmmmmm.

4. little-myth
    Terradon

Just got given news that no one can take me to go do the Armies on Parade :( This keeps happening. Will continue finishing off the models, just feel disappointed now. The bus where I live is at 6 in the morning, also needing someone to keep and eye on me throughout the day. Also being very ill doesn't help that I got left behind on progress.

Anyway, working on some sketches of a new character for the Lizards, still deciding on which of the spawnings. Got the head piece I need, looking at which miniatures have the right main body piece.

5. Aginor
    Skar-Veteran

Aginor Well-Known Member

Oh dear that sucks. :(

tom ndege likes this.
  6. little-myth
    Terradon

Mini-update: Seeing all the sneak-peak entries at the store made me sad :( amazing entries so far.
    Slowly painting away and sorting out a body for the character kit-bash, problem is finding one. I was thinking Slaughterbrute but I don't know the size comparison to a Stonehorn, need the body the right size so the head doesn't look off. Still deciding on spawning, might have to create a new one, it fits Chaq'Kai but I already have a few for that spawning and I can't see him fitting in any others. Maybe a spawning that's against the Chaq'Kai.

Warden likes this.
  7. little-myth
    Terradon

Took some pictures of the Skink on Cold One.
    IMG_20171105_083845974_HDR.jpg IMG_20171105_083856716_HDR.jpg IMG_20171105_083908051.jpg

8. Aginor
    Skar-Veteran

Aginor Well-Known Member

The feathers on the Cold One make it look very fancy! :)

little-myth likes this.
  9. little-myth
    Terradon

Thanks, but then I can't get the thought out my head since I painted them that they look like rocket ice lollies :D

10. tom ndege
    Skink Chief

tom ndege Well-Known Member

Didn't notice until you said it...;)
    It's like sometimes, when drawing perspectives for a plan and all the trees and bushes start looking like ice cones or lollipops... ;)

Warden and little-myth like this.
  11. Warden
    Skar-Veteran

Warden Well-Known Member

little-myth likes this.
  12. little-myth
    Terradon

Got the converted Troglodon finished, need to wait to get some pictures done, working on a miniature for someone at the moment, I recently did a free miniature request to selected people on DA, only got one reply back XD did it under specific price to keep costs low, doing it as part of practice... apparently people don't want a free painted miniature. Recently got the miniature in for the Lara Croft conversion for my sister, will require some green stuff work, I've also got a free miniature as a thanks for the patience.

Crowsfoot and Aginor like this.