1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiction New Alliances, Complete Four Part Series

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Scalenex, Jan 5, 2014.

1. discomute
    Terradon

discomute Well-Known Member

Finished this and loved it. Now I can to the short story comp

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

had me worried that he lost his touch here! Just a typo! That was incredible! What an amazing journey! Seriously dtart writing new stuff because once I finish the old stuff I am going to want more! MORE! Luckily there is still more for me to read, but it is running out fast!

3. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Thanks for the compliment and the likes. I may never catch up to @spawning of Bob but your stream of recent likes is helping me narrow the gap ever so slightly.

I am about 100 pages into my newest work Witch Hunter Verrick. I've been working on it on and off for almost a year. Probably end up being around 150 MS Word pages long when it's done. It's Bob's fault it's not done. Bob and @Slanputin have been serving as my editors, and they are VERY demanding taskmasters pushing me towards ever greater levels of excellence. It took at least four drafts of chapter 12 before it was acceptable to them. Rest assured, the finished product will be unparalleled awesome when it's finished.

I also have a much shorter piece Strange Blood. I have an outline for it written. I work on it whenever I need a break from Verrick but still feel like writing. I have about 20% done on that. It will probably be about the same length as New Alliances but with only two alternating viewpoints, Lizardmen and Dark Elf.

Also, I need to put finishing that on hold briefly so I can polish up my entry into Bob's art contest (see he's slowing me down again). Though my art shall be acompanyed by a short story I have been saving in my vault for a very long time....muhahaha. Also I had to pause writing it to facilitate the short story contests and various intrusions of real life. And hobbying. Now that Tomb Kings are no longer being officially supported I need to scavenger hunt for the remaining Tomb King modes and bits and I need for my undead army NOW when I thought I could take my time buying them.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    Slanputin and Bowser like this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Yeah, @spawning of Bob and @Slanputin seem like they would be real slave drivers! I am definitely looking forward to the entry into the visual media contest, especially if it means the short story that didn't make it into the short story contest, or perhaps inspired it? And yeah buy that tomb kings stuff now! Wish I would have bought that cheap army off of kijiji when AOS came out! Oh well didn't want that many bones anyway!
    Seriously can't wait for "Witch Hunter Verrick" and "Strange Blood". The great thing about your writing style, I am learning, is I never know what to expect.

Scalenex likes this.
  5. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Tip for you, Bowser. Expect the short story to based on something very very very super awesome. Now you won't be taken unawares.

Bowser likes this.
  6. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Oh come on! Spoilers!