1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS New player wanting some experienced advice

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Compo_S, May 1, 2020.

1. Compo_S
    Skink

Compo_S New Member

Hi,

Ive just grabbed the seraphon start collecting set (not the skinks one) and as im a huge jurassic park/dino fan im leaning towards big monsters. Im not planning on playing competitively but do occassionally play competitive people. I love the idea of a few massive carnosaurs chomping through stuff and cavalry on cold ones smashing in. But id would like some advice on how to build, progress this admittedly nebulous idea.
    Currently i think im leaning towards coalesced as my mate plays non coalesced (cant remember the name) and i hate the whole teleporting skinks about thing. I want massive teeth and claws action.

Im hoping someone can point me into the right direction.

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. Mikesnail
    Jungle Swarm

Mikesnail New Member

I am much the same - so I will watch this thread closely!

LizardWizard likes this.
  3. karlsbc
    Saurus

karlsbc Well-Known Member

I recomend Lizard Wizard's army list post in the Tactics section of the forum:
    http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/seraphon-list-for-battletome-2-o.24293/

And more specific his 4-Carnosaur's list:
    http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/seraphon-list-for-battletome-2-o.24293/#post-316250

LizardWizard and Compo_S like this.
  4. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Compo_S likes this.
  5. Compo_S
    Skink

Compo_S New Member

Im ordering a second starter kit today, 4 carnos seem like the future to me. im deeply tempted by stegageddon but dont want to be that guy.
    the current plan is buy a bit each month while i finish my nighthaunt (mainly cos they are half painted and its doing my head in) then start on my glorious dino army. Next up will be paint schemes, regardless at least one will be painted vaguely 'blue' colours from jurassic world.

LizardWizard likes this.
  6. Grotpunter
    Troglodon

Grotpunter Well-Known Member

“That guy” usually refers to a person abusing really strong units. I dont think anyone would ever see a guy playing Stegageddon in a negative manner. People would only be amazed to see all those big dinos on the table, so if you feel like it, go for it man.

LizardWizard likes this.