1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS November Escalation Week 3

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by ILKAIN, Nov 20, 2019.

1. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

So this weeks battle plan is First blood out of the core rule book. I've decided to go with a turtle strategy and force the opponents to come to me. This fight is taking place on the realm of Hysh and we will have access to the realm spells from MP and Core rulebook. The plan is massive -1 to hits and crazy, re-rolling saves. Core rule book has a -1 to hit spell on hysh, vast intellect will give me summon starlight, the Slann will have miasmatic, and the warden will have a 6+ FNP. two amazing spells here are going to be banishment(CV 8 move enemy unit more than 9" away from his own models and more than 24" from mine) and healing glow(CV7 heal D3 6", basically to keep the warden alive). I figure ill have 1 turn to get CCP in case I lose the eternity warden I start with. after that ill be using spells to frustrate the shit out of my opponents.

Seraphon Ulgu 1000 points

260 Slann; General, Vast Intellect, Miasmatic blade
    40 Balewind Vortex

150 Eternal Starhost:
    140 Eternity Warden; Wristbands of illusion (6+FNP, DOES work with selfless protector RAW)
    240 15x Guard
    80 5x Guard
    80 5x Guard

990 points 39 wounds 1 starting CP 1 extra artifact

thoughts?

Aginor and LizardWizard like this.
  2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Looks like it can be hilarious if the enemy doesn't manage to bring mortal wounds to the table.

ILKAIN likes this.
  3. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

so far they really haven't done so. my Slann has done some serious work with Meteoric convocation and the realm spells.... I have summoned very little all league. and summoning would be a disadvantage this battle as it would bring in chaff and wounds destroyed is the winning criteria

Aginor likes this.