1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

8th Ed. People in for a 8th edition battle in the Netherlands?

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by airjamy, Oct 9, 2018.

1. airjamy
    Ripperdactil

airjamy Active Member

I don't know where else i should post this, so i guess i will just do it here. lately, i have really been itching for a game of Oldhammer, but after searching far and wide in the 9th age and AoS community, i have found nobody with any interest in a game of 8th.

So, do you live in the Netherlands or do you occasionally come here, and do you want to play a game of 8th edition (any point value, any army)? Let me know! I live in the Leiden area, and we have a local shop (de Tafelridder) which has great tables. If you would like me to come over to any other place in the Netherlands, i would love to do so as well!

(mods, if this is not ok, i am really sorry, and ofcourse willing to take this down. :) )

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

You might be able to find someone on here:

https://eefl.freeforums.net/

No guarantees that someone will be near your area, but a dedicated 8th edition forum sounds like a decent place to start looking.

Crowsfoot and Warden like this.
  3. airjamy
    Ripperdactil

airjamy Active Member

Thanks, sounds like a great suggestion.

Crowsfoot likes this.