1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Question about the heroes

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by milman, Oct 21, 2016.

1. milman
    Saurus

milman Active Member

hi all,

I have a question pure a bit know-how. I am still a bit new to the game and don't know anything lore-wise so i wa wandering is it "allowed" to have more than one oldblood?
    Or is having 2 oldbloods like,for example, having 2 darth vaders in a starwars army :p.

So i'm basicly asking if the units are unique units to use or they just ranks or types or .... Like sunblood,oldblood,slann...

I have read something about that in fantasy they have other names so...
    Can i have a scar vet on carno and one on a cold one without somebody going like "omg thats totaly not possible!!!"

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

You can have as many oldblood as you would like. The only one currently in our army you can only have one of is Lord Kroak. He is the only one considered unique for Seraphon.

3. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Yeah, you can field only single modes of "named" characters.
    Our only character with a name is Lord Kroak (if you pick the old battlescrolls, you can field also Oxyotl and Tehehuanin... the other named ones are now generic and thus can be used in any number: for example, TettoEko is now the Starseer).
    Dwarfs' named ones are more numerous: King Thorgrim, Torek Ironbrow, Belegar Ironhammer, Joseph Bugman, Grimm Burlokkson, Grombrindal...

Bowser likes this.
  4. Xlanax_lot
    Troglodon

Xlanax_lot Well-Known Member

It used to be ( in Warhammer fantasy) that we had a lot of named characters before, and therefore you could only include one of them per army.

Now in AoS the only named character we have is Lord Kroak, this means you can include as many repeated heroes as you like.

If you are playing matched play however, you brede to make sure you are following the rules for army selection ( these restrict the amount of heroes you can take in your army)

Bowser likes this.