1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Realmgate wars battalions

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Buldi, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Buldi
    Saurus

Buldi Active Member

There is a thing. I found a information in the net, that the battalions found in the realmgate wars books are illegal in matched play. Can anypne of yuo guys confirm this? Plus tell me the source of this information?

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

If it doesn't have a points value in the General's handbook, it can't be used in matched play. If it does have a points value it is legal.

Buldi likes this.
  3. Canas
    Slann

Canas Ninth Spawning

Newer stuff is supposed to have point values in their respective books/instructions/whatever though. E.g. the stuff in the spire of dawn set has points for their battallions in the book that comes with it. Do the realmgate books not have that included too?

Bowser likes this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Sorry I should clarify, if there is a points value in the new book that would work as well. Specifically the God beasts book the Klaq-Tor's has no points, confirmed by the app. Below you have the bloodclaw at 100 points and Klaq-Tor's has a dash. So no points, most matched play will not allow it.
    Screenshot_2017-02-01-05-37-20.png