1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. Regiments of Renown

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by BezZeMad, May 11, 2010.

1. Lord Cedric
    Terradon

Lord Cedric Member

Thank you very much for these!! I have a unit of oop cold one skinks, now looking at the pics of the Regiments of Renown believe them to be Tichi-Huichi's Raiders! Sweet! I was looking for stats for these and now have them. Hope they get an update or aproval to run in 8th. Again, thanks!

2. BezZeMad
    Cold One

BezZeMad Member

No worries, I though others might as well benefit from my massive collection of old WD's.
    And as GW haven't made money on the ones in question for over half a decade now, I thought it would be good to post 'em!

I really hope that GW do update all the old Regiments of Renown, as they we're really characterful units that were great fun to play with. (Although, I'm afraid that they may well be consigned to the same dustbin as the Zoats and Squats, etc.)

3. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

I'm working ont he time consuming and expensive process of collecting a ROR army hopefully to paint with a Lustrian theme. Anakonda's Amazons seems like the scarcest ROR ever manufactured by GW. They also seem the most jungley of the all the DOW. Oh well.