1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

Gallery Salamander Hunting Pack

Discussion in 'Itza Gallery of Fine Arts' started by The Red Devil, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning

There are two heads in each box. One with mouth closed and one with mouth open.

Same for the Razordons, but IIRC they both have their mouths open, just the spikes on the head are of different length. They also have two different tails in each box.

Oh_Man and Bigb like this.
  2. Bigb
    Saurus

Bigb Active Member

The packs come with 2 head choices of head for the beasts. One has mouth open the other has mouth shut and each with different crests on the head. The handlers come basically all the same the only difference with them is the angle the spear is being held.

Oh_Man likes this.
  3. Oh_Man
    Saurus

Oh_Man Active Member

Aah okay thanks a lot guys!

Bigb likes this.
  4. Killer Angel
    Skink Priest

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

These are amongst my very first models in my life as warhammer player:

Salamanders old.jpg

and these are more recent. Please note the sally in the front that is missing a leg (chomped away in combat) and is bleeding… (due to the fact that I've buyed an incomplete model )

Salamanders new.jpg