1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scum and Villainy - The Town!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by strewart, Oct 18, 2010.

1. SaurusWarrior
    Saurus

SaurusWarrior New Member

Wow... it's gruesome to see isn't it?

Well, the wolfies have been hungry, but who are they...

I shall need to meditate on it till I see evidence.

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

OOC: Day will finish thursday my time, it is currently tuesday night. So everyone get any actions you want to do in by then. Its been busy, but Thursday should be a little quieter for me.

Also, remember to send me a PM if you have a role where you put marks in posts, even if I do notice something I suspect is a mark I WILL NOT COUNT IT UNLESS I HAVE A PM CONFIRMING IT.

3. strewart
    OldBlood

I haven't forgotten or neglected the thread this time, just waiting for the assassins to get back to me. I feel it would be pointless to do another update with nothing happening.

Sadly, my first long absense may have killed the game...

4. The Hunted
    Carnasaur

The Hunted Active Member

OOC:
    get it? assasins->kill the game... :D

On a more serious note: I think it's not that bad, once the 'assasins' (WOLVES people!) have struck again, this thread will be alive and kicking again. Bad pun intended.

The Hunted

5. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

I've honestly been neglecting most things as of lately.

I'll blame Minecraft.

Cheers!

6. strewart
    OldBlood

Hmm not sure why I deleted all the brilliant puns from that quote, I am a bit pun fan, but anyway... There may or may not already be a mark(s?) out there, as I mentioned before I will not act until I get a PM from the wolves confirming so as not to cause any confusion.

So for now, keep up the accusations, investigations, and discussions for anyone reading the thread, keep it looking active. I am expecting confirmation soon now.

7. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

So... how 'bout them wolfmen?

8. Larinus
    Chameleon Skink

Larinus New Member

Well, surely it can't be that hard to find them, even with the little evidence we've got to go on. Larinus walked out to see the sun was fairly low in the sky, which meant at that time of year, about 4pm. Can't be long now. How about some fireside games with all of us in the barn here. Pass the time, surely.

9. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

I feel like the werewolves will have starved to death by now... :p

I guess the game kind of died.

10. strewart
    OldBlood

Unfortunately, yeah... I am happy to keep it going, but the werewolves haven't got back to me so there is little I can do. And any post made now is going to be regarded with way too much scrutiny (assuming the other players are still around the board).

At this stage, I'm thinking christmas holidays isn't the best time to try to start a new one. Maybe wait until late January or so?

11. novatomato
    Razordon

novatomato Member

sounds a good plan to me.

12. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

Yeah, I think a fresh start is in order, I think a lot of us have lost steam with this one, so a new game in January sounds good.

If thats the decision of the group though, I want to know though, Did I guess right on Sir Zantos?

13. strewart
    OldBlood

Well since he hasn't even been online in over a month, I guess its safe to conclude without waiting for more opinions.

Yes, Sir Zantos was one of them, and that in fact led to the somewhat hairy situation we had where no one was killed yesterday except the game. You were right in picking his mark, but when he PMed me he said he wanted Yzan killed. He had already killed Yzan the previous day, which is why the body got removed. I went ahead with that idea, then later on realised he had indeed put a mark in, just hadn't told me the right name. Was never going to end well, which is why I had to emphasise the point that a PM must be received before I will act even if there is a mark there.

14. Larinus
    Chameleon Skink

Larinus New Member

I suppose if the game is over then I'm safe in saying that I was the other werewolf. I would have killed another apart from the fact that no-one was talking therefore there was nowhere for me to hide my kill. Sorry about that.

15. The Hunted
    Carnasaur

The Hunted Active Member

Don't hide the kill, hide the body! Eat it! You're a werewolf, remember? ;)

Aahh..so sweet...:)

A new game in january sounds good to me. Can we have a big flashing banner at the top of our screen screaming: 'New scum&villainy in ## days!, sign up now!'. That would be....annoyingly awesome I guess :p.

The Hunted

16. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

I would love this :p

17. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

It should preferably also play music.

18. strewart
    OldBlood

Why don't we just temprarily change the banner of the board to be Scum and Villainy Online instead of Lustria, and make it so every forum simply redirects straight to the Scum and Villainy thread?

19. The Hunted
    Carnasaur

The Hunted Active Member

Doesn't that diminish the entire site? (even temporarily)

I mean, we are a WHFB Lizardmen site. Not a scum&villainy site. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea (it was my own ;)), but we shouldn't go too far with it.
    I'd vote with something smaller, like the bar which says: 'user control panel, searc FAQ etc..'; can't we put a 'Scum&Villainy' button in there? To (re)direct you to the newest thread. With a special sign-up feature, so the people who signed up go to the newest post. And the people who did not sign up get to read the rules and get an overview of the threads.
    Also, rather unfortunately, this button would nog flash, play music, increases it's size or have any other gizmos.
    It would be rather awesome :). I don't know if this is possible, but I guess it is since we have a chatbox in here too ;). I have faith in you!

The Hunted

20. strewart
    OldBlood

Haha yeah I was being sarcastic. About the most we can justify doing is me making another global announcement, and everyone who wants to put the link in your sig or tell anyone you think might be interested. Will also put it on the chat, but that hasn't been getting a lot of attention yet.