1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scum and Villany on the Road

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SaurusWarrior, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

"Wha the bloody... where am I?" Darian climbs to his feet. His head was pounding "By sigmar, my neck feels like I've been through the ringer... Anyone got any medi... he looks around and notices no one was there. "Dammit! whats the big idea leaving me in the middle of the woods?" He scratches around and finds the remains of Novatomato. "Well, methinks its time to head back. No point chasin' a bunch 'o lads who leave a poor fella to rot." He picks up his gear and takes a moment to bury Nova by the road. Then shuffles on back the way they came...

Was bummed to be the first out, but was still good watching it all unfold.

Darian will be back, and mighty peeved that he was left for dead in the middle of an evil forest! Well, I guess its another story for him to tell!

2. SaurusWarrior
    Saurus

SaurusWarrior New Member

Yes, well played by all! :D

Strewart! You host the next game! It was fun hosting, but it's hard to keep up with at times.

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Yeah ok. I actually have an idea or two for marks already. Should be able to squeeze in a game before I host an AoD.

This game was pretty fun and worked well IMO, thanks SaurusWarrior. Now you know how much work it can be sometimes. :) As usual, before the next one starts, any ideas/suggestions for modifications for the next game?

One idea I think is so people can use whatever name they want easier (rather than username) players put a bit of detail in their sig as to who their character is, and maybe even a link to the thread. Then we can easily keep track of who is who, and increase exposure of the game to the rest of the board who are missing out! :)

4. Sir Zantos
    Skink

Sir Zantos New Member

Great fun! Was a bit worried when my overactive roleplay nearly put my head on the block :)

Was in two minds when we found out who the knight marshall was, seemed to ensure Hellbreakers demise.

Also thought that it would be nice to have some more "fluff" posts from the whoever is running it. Think it would make it a bit more roleplaying and give the players a bit more to use.

What does everyone else think

As i said though great fun and should have a couple of mates lined up for the next game

EDIT : Forgot to say thankyou to Sauruswarrior for running it, cheers mate.

5. SaurusWarrior
    Saurus

SaurusWarrior New Member

I have a suggestion!

If an assassain kills a witch-doctor, can we have the one the witch-doctor was protecting die too? It would be an excellent twist.

6. novatomato
    Razordon

novatomato Member

shame I had to be one of the first ones out, although i did enjoy following the game.

7. SaurusWarrior
    Saurus

SaurusWarrior New Member

Although it was pretty ironic that you gave your killer the weapon he used on you.

8. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

And on me! :p