1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

Seraphon tokens

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Irish Lizarman, May 26, 2018.

1. Irish Lizarman
    Cold One

Irish Lizarman Active Member

Hey guys Ive been play AOS for a while now and only ever won 1 game one of my biggest problems is remembering abilities and spells cast on a unit (also formations but that's another story) but Im wondering has anyone made thier own tokens or have print out of them etc

Warden likes this.
  2. pendrake
    Skar-Veteran

pendrake Well-Known Member

There is a US firm named Litko that will create / has created many designs of Wargames Tokens. They probably have something. There is a terrain building thread around here someplace where local lizard-folk were scratchbuilding various markers.

Do you have dice from Dungeons and Dragons? You could use polyhedral things like D10s, D8s, or D4s to represent different things.

Edited to add :: A Link To Litko

An Older Thread on this topic

Thread with nifty scratchbuilt ideas

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  3. Warden
    Skink Priest

Warden Well-Known Member

I actually made some of my own tokens not too long ago. They are just painted foam cut out of foam sheets direct from the craft store; got a bunch of wound markers, some frenzy/stupidity markers, dispel scrolls/power stones, and some flaming skulls to represent magic. Took one afternoon to cut them out and basecoat, and a second afternoon to add the details! :D

warden201804_game tokens complete 1.jpg

If you go this route it would probably be the cheapest option, you would be limited by only your own painting skill. I would love to make more eventually pertaining to specific spells or other effects.

I also made a nifty box:

warden201804_game tokens complete 2.jpg

Crowsfoot, Nefertem and pendrake like this.