1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Shadespire 3+ players

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Canas, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Canas
    Slann

Canas Ninth Spawning

o, free candy, maybe if I buy there my girlfriend will be less annoyed :p

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. Just A Skink
    Skink Chief

Just A Skink Well-Known Member

I LOVE the Sepulchral Guard minis, and they're the team I play just because of that. They can be a challenge to win at times, so good luck!
    Yum...gummie bears.

LizardWizard and Crowsfoot like this.
  3. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Well I have 5 war bands already so can't wait to get them all built and painted, might be a while though :D

Just A Skink and Vroomer like this.
  4. Vroomer
    Skink

Vroomer New Member

It may be "pay-to-win".. however, $25-$30 for a set of minis and a deck of cards is way cheaper than getting 4 of the MUST HAVE MtG cards for [your format here] to put in [your tier 1 deck here].

It's amazing to me that Warhammer is cheaper as a hobby than MtG. Go figure.

LizardWizard likes this.
  5. Schwaaah
    Saurus

Schwaaah Active Member

It all depends on how you play MtG. If you play casually on the kitchen table, or for free on Arena, it really isn't too horribly expensive. If you want a top tier standard or modern or legacy deck, though, it's going to be considerably more expensive. However, one nice thing about modern/legacy decks is that they tend to hold their value pretty well. When I put together Blue Moon, it cost me less than what I could sell it for today!

It's honestly not too different cost wise from Warhammer. A nice 2000 point list for most armies, all nicely painted and such, is probably just as expensive as most modern mtg decks. Now, legacy is a whole other beast that I won't get into, mostly thanks to the reserved list!

LizardWizard likes this.